TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - July 12, 2016) - Enercare Connections Inc. ("Enercare Connections"), one of Canada's leading sub-metering providers for multi-residential and commercial buildings, announced it has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) serving Central Ontario and holds a BBB rating of A+.
"We are very pleased to be recognized by the Better Business Bureau serving Central Ontario. Our accreditation reinforces the commitment of Enercare Connections to providing customers with the highest level of professionalism and expertise in the industry," said John Piercy, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Enercare Connections. "Our A+ rating is a reflection of our company's dedication to being the industry leader when it comes to sub-metering for multi-residential and mixed-use building clients in the construction development and property management sectors."
Being accredited means Enercare Connections accepts BBB standards and affirms its commitment to1:
- Build Trust - Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace
- Advertise - Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling
- Tell the Truth - Honestly represent products and services including clear and adequate disclosures of all material items
- Be Transparent - Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer's decision to buy
- Honor Promises - Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations
- Be Responsive - Address marketplace disputes quickly, prof essionally, and in good faith
- Safeguard Privacy - Protect data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preference of customers regarding the use of their information
- Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity
"Enercare Connections is very pleased with its accreditation. The A+ rating maintained by Enercare Connections is formal recognition of all the hard work our employees put in every day to serve our valued customers," said Piercy.
About Enercare Inc.
Enercare Inc. is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: ECI). As one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies with approximately 3,800 employees under its Enercare and Service Experts brands, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services. With operations in Canada and the United States, Enercare serves approximately 1.6 million customers annually. Enercare is also the largest non-utility sub-meter provider, with electricity, water, thermal and gas metering contracts for condominium and apartment suites in Canada and through its Triacta brand, a premier designer and manufacturer of advanced sub-meters and sub-metering solutions.
For more information on Enercare visit enercare.ca. Additional information regarding Enercare is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.